SPORTS HALF MASK – ideal for fast cycling, running or any other outdoor activity
Very effective for PM10, PM2.5 and sub-micron dusts.
Hygienic sports half masks are used to protect the respiratory system against the inhalation of noxious dusts and odours associated with vehicle exhaust emissions and others.
The innovative construction of the half mask and its additional filtering system, which increases the filtration surface and ensures fresher, cooler air under the bowl, significantly improves the comfort of use in comparison to half masks without filters. The fitted exhaust valve facilitates easy breathing out.
These half masks use non-woven fabric with activated carbon in order to absorb Sulphur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2) as well as toxic compounds resulting from combustion of fuels.
- Compact, anatomical shape, pleasant to the touch and delicate material.
- The half-mask is covered with a special layer of protective nonwoven, which extends its service life.
- Thanks to the placement of the valve on the side of the half mask, you can fold and put it in your pocket without damaging it.
We offer two types of half masks:
- R Black and Blue – One exhalation valve, with activated carbon (facilitate exhaling the air with increased breathing)
- R2 Grey – Two exhalation valves, no activated carbon (facilitate exhaling the air with increased breathing)
How long can you use?
The time of use of the half-mask depends on many factors, ie body structure, age, height, level of physical exertion, performed activity. It is assumed that the product is useful for use until the breathing resistance resulting from dust clogging are too large and prevent easy breathing.
Fog intensified by smoke is an unnatural atmospheric phenomenon, the co-occurrence of air pollution caused by human activity and unfavourable natural atmospheric phenomena: high air humidity (mist) and lack of wind.
Along with the smog, we inhale: volatile organic compounds (benzopyrenes), suspended dust (PM2.5 and PM10), sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides (NxOy), coal dust particles (X2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), tropospheric ozone (O3), and lead (Pb)
Fast Delivery From UK by 1st Class Royal Mail
This item will be flat-packed to fit standard sized letterboxes, so they can be delivered, even when you are not at home.